I recently needed some wood for a project and barn wood is what I wanted. I had been talking to a friend of mine and this idea popped in my head. I have an aunt who is an experienced picker, so i called her! Just like I figured, she knew just where to find some. We had a tornado here last March and there was a barn that blew down and the man was giving away some of the wood. So, Isaiah and I met up with her and went to get it.
There it is Solid Oak barn wood. Brings out nostalgia in me =) So I knew in my mind what I wanted and my handy dandy can do anything husband went right to work!
This project costs us um....$0.
So he cut and measured and put together..
Don't look like much huh?
I think it turned out rather nicely don't you? This is Isaiah's Graduation Banquet table. More on that later...
That wraps up my first pickin'. Let me know what you think!
Sarah
1 comment:
Wow that turned out great. I love the whole rustic look that is in right now. Especially the weddings where they do all these rustic/romantic vignettes. Thanks for coming by and following me. I am your newest follower too:)
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah