Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Graduation Banquet and Ceremony

Friday night our church recognized all of the graduates. The evening was complete with songs, awards, a special speaker, slide show, reception and much more. We had 1 College Graduate, 5 Homeschool Seniors, 1 Public School Senior, 1 Home School 8th Grader, 1 Christian School 8th Grader, 1 Public School Kindergartner and 1 Christian School Kindergartner.
Isaac and his buddy Kaleb handed out the programs.
Here is most of the graduates waiting for the ceremony to start.
 Isaiah
Special Song
 Guest Speaker Bro. Jonathan Roberts
Diplomas ( I printed Isaiah a certificate to commemorate the day, he will get his diploma at school next week)
 Whitney
We did it!!
 Hats and Hair =)
Fellowship Hall. Isn't it beautiful?
Isaiah and his table. ( the red on top is different than the skirt and it drove me nuts and is still bothering me=)


I just love how his table turned out. I wanted rustic and western, so that is what we had!!
Desserts anyone? 

The Seniors chose finger foods for the menu. Sausage balls, hot wings, bbq wings, cheese balls, veggies and dip, chips and dip etc.
 Other 8th grade table.
 Senior (I helped in creating this table and her mommy put it together)
 College
Seniors
Everyone had awesome tables! So much creativity!
 My parents checking out Isaiah's table.
Isaiah opening his cards!

And that concludes a wonderful evening of celebration.

Thanks for joining us!

Sarah



1 comment:

Amy P. said...

Did you realize Isaiah's top red didn't match the bottom red on his table?
Love ya,
Amy! :p

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah