I am so glad for sunshine today! We have had our share of rain. The temps were in the 30's last night with patchy frost this morning. It's 57 F here now and sunny! On our only pretty day last week I took another walk around the yard. Care to join me?
The Hostas beside of the Koi Pond are filling in nicely.
Dianthus here. It we be full of color in a few days.
Here is another Hosta over by the garage. I am not sure what kind it is, but it gets huge.
This is our little dog "Wonder." She crawled into the stump and took an afternoon nap =)I have started a little gardening project beside of the house. I am gonna fill it with all sorts of hostas. They cover well and survive in shady areas, plus they are beautiful. More on that later...
Can you see him? Mr. Squirrel. He and his family have moved in to this Maple tree. They are messy visitors!
My Shasta Daisy is peeping it's head out.
Color! Finally! Yes, my Irises are blooming. Some were beat down by the rain. I will have pictures of burgundy, purple and orange ones later.
I dug this Liatris on a whim out of my friends yard last year. It done really well then and looks like it's gonna do just fine this year.
Before we go, say goodbye to Mr. Squirrel!
I have lots to be blogging about over the next few days...
Til then
Sarah
1 comment:
Very pretty! I love the outdoors!
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah