Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Thrifty Find

I thought I would stroll thru our local Vendor's Mall last week while needing to pass some time. Usually I go by a certain few booths and back out the door with no purchase in hand. It's a little retail therapy you know =)
I was just about to leave and spotted these dishes. I am a fan of dishes. Serving wear, certain colors etc and I just couldn't pass them up.
My kitchen is mostly red. When I change things up a bit it will still be red =) I love roosters and chickens too, although my kitchen is not in roosters or chickens.

I have cream colored dishes and red, so these were perfect! When I buy a dish second hand I always turn it over to check for the brand, a date or something significant. Country Living was on the back. No chips, cracks etc and $1.00 each. 6 of them! So, I bought them.
Love 'em!
I love the design on the edge. 
Brought them home and gave them a good scrub and now they are part of our everyday dishes. Match up well with my others don't you think?

How bout you? Been finding anything thrifty? It is pickin' and thriftin' weather!

I enjoy hearing from you!
Have a great day!

Sarah


1 comment:

The Mother of 3! said...

Awesome Find!! I love thrifty finds when I find time find!! LOL!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah