Keeping it real here folks! If "Hoarders" had come to see me before Saturday my garage would have qualified!!
I have always joked and said that when I pass another persons house who is brave enough to have their garage door open and it is messy that I'm so glad I'm not the only one!! =)
So, on Saturday James and I took everything out of the garage and purged and cleaned and tossed etc.
I am keeping it real, but not too real...
Toys, Christmas decorations, golf clubs...
Ping Pong table, hunting clothes...
More toys, more hunting items...
Shoes and clothes...
I have a couple of disclaimers here: #1 I don't have a basement or finished attic.
#2 I have 3 boys which means I never traded the John Deere for the Barbie Jeep. I kept adding to the John Deere collection!
So, needless to say we had a mess on our hands! I am still tossin and organizing =) We are so happy with our finished project tho...
We had purchased these storage shelves at Lowe's and so we placed them along the walls. Wedding memories, luggage, life jackets, swim toys, seasonal decor, crock pots etc.
Now that's much better!
Have you been cleaning or organizing at your house? If you have I am sure you want to share!
Sarah
2 comments:
No, I haven't had a chance to organize, but WOULD LOVE TOO, so if you have extra time, can I book you on a Saturday? Looks like you know how to do it. LOL
We have organizing in our plans this Saturday!! Thanks for a boost of encouragement!
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah