Friday, June 28, 2013

Patriotic/Nautical Mantel

I have a bit more Patriotic decor to share. These are indoor decorations. I decided to decorate my mantel. You can view my mantel from last year HERE. I combined some Nautical items with Patriotic and this is what I came up with...
 
All of the boats you see are from Isaiah's toddler room. It was in Nautical decor for a few years.
I purchased this print from Home and Garden Party several years ago.
The buoy was purchased this year from my favorite dollar shop for 2.00. Do you remember my chalkboard mirror? You can read about it HERE. I hadn't used it since Christmas.
Here is the finished project! I added the star garland that I made for last year's mantel.
In the floor in front of the mantel I added this jar of seashells from our trip to Virginia Beach in 2009.
And last I added this little print on the table in my living room. Love it!

I am sure that I will have something else to share before July 4th is here!

Any patriotic decorations or special plans for the weekend? I would love to hear about it!

Welcome to my new followers! 

P. S. I am joining Pamela for Treasure Hunt Thursday
Sarah

4 comments:

Tonya said...

Looks Great! ... I need to be more crafty, just isn't in my blood I guess!

Amy P. said...

I love how you do simple decorating and yet it looks so fabulous at the same time. I could do this and I will eventually. Right now my littles are still destructive and inquisitive.

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

What a sweet patriotic mantel, Sarah!! I love the nautical vibe you added to it. Perfect!!
Wishing you a spectacular 4th!!

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Love your cute ideas! The "God shed his grace on thee" sign and the "let freedom ring" chalkboard are so sweet!
Liz

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah