Friday, June 21, 2013

Update Around The Yard

Well, I am back! Last week was Youth Camp at our church. A bit tired here, but back in the swing of things! I have been taking updated pictures around the yard....


Ever heard of a Cow Cumber tree? When we moved here almost 9 years ago...my mom automatically recognized it as a Cow Cumber. It grows behind our garden spot,  just over the hill. It has gorgeous white blooms in the Spring.

Several of my Summer blooming flowers and plants are looking nice.

 These little Day Lilies are blooming beautifully now. They are in the garden by the drive way.
 This White Hibiscus is right over from the Daylilies.
This picture was taken on the garage side of the house. On both ends we have Crepe Myrtle trees. After they bloom this year they will have to be cut back. They must love it where they are at because they have gotten huge!


James grabbed these Day Lily pictures a few evenings ago. They were here when we moved here. I just thinned them out and rearranged. They bring so much color to the front yard!

Well that is my latest update around the yard. We have been very busy, so I will have lots to blog about!

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah




2 comments:

Tonya said...

Looks beautiful! I love flowers! Too bad I kill them all! Even ferns lol.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh wow, your garden and yard is so beautiful. Mine is the size of a shoe box and living in the desert we don't have all these beautiful greens and flowers. Love yours, so pretty. Hugs, Marty

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah