We enjoyed the indoor swimming pool that we had all to ourselves.
Would you believe that we got to meet up with, have dinner and swim with our niece and nephew? They were on their way home from a road trip with their Grandparents and just so happened to be coming right by us! What fun!
Check out these sunsets! No photo editing. I took these while we were riding down the road!
And of course there was Spangles. Spangles is just a burger and shake place. We don't have them here, so we always have to visit! Their food is good, but their shakes are even better!! The inside is all decorated in Elvis and they play the "Oldies."
This wall painting was at one of the parks. After all, Kansas is the Sunflower state!
We visited a couple of parks while we were there. James and the boys played disc golf!
We have become acquainted with a church during our visits to Kansas and have treasured their friendship! Here the boys are with their friends!
Of course vacation is a bit better with a mall nearby =) This mall had a bungee jumping place. Isaac was the only one who jumped. Isaiah has a broken wrist and Micah was a bit apprehensive!
Again, I hope you have enjoyed reading about our trip to Kansas.
I enjoy hearing from you!
Sarah










2 comments:
Glad you had a good time! The landscape is beautiful out that way! I love it! It's much different the hills here! Glad you all are back home!!
Looks like a you had a great family trip!
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah