The fair consists of local and non local vendors who hand make just about any and everything! I have wanted to be a vendor for years.
This year I joined my friend Alisha. She makes wonderful fudge of all flavors and I made wreaths, banners etc.
The fair is complete with pictures with Santa, BBQ sandwiches at the concession, free candy canes and lots to look at!
Our booth.
We had a good time and enjoyed all the sights! Our neighboring vendors were nice and very talented!
This woodworking/wood turning was crafted by a nice elderly couple. Their work was beautiful!
These ornaments were made and hand painted by our other neighboring vendors. They had several hand painted items that were gorgeous!
This tree was in the foyer of the Community Center where the fair was held.
LOVE!
So many nice things to see and buy! It was a fun 2 days!
Thanks for sharing!
Sarah
2 comments:
What Fun!! I love craft shows!!
Craft fairs bring back so many memories from my childhood. I remember going to the craft fair at the Catholic church in my neighborhood every year - and it looked remarkably like these photos! Thanks for sharing and for visiting my blog too. I'm your newest follower.
Gloria
Gloria
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah