Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Family Ice Skating Trip
We promised the boys a family ice skating trip over Christmas Break. So, one morning we headed out to ice skate. Isaiah, Isaac and myself went a few months ago with the school. You can read about that HERE. I hadn't been in years until that day and skated well for a while. I then fell and was sore for weeks =) this time I enjoyed taking video and pictures!
My handsome guys!
This was Micah's first time ever and he did rather well.
Isaiah is like an old pro!
And Isaac....well he did stay on his feet more this time than last =)
I love this picture!
It was a fun and memorable day! I think we have added a new hobbie!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you are enjoying my catch up work!
Oh and if you have had trouble commenting recently I think I got it fixed!
Sarah

4 comments:
You have quite a handsome family, Sarah! Smart move to take the safety of your camera!!
Aww. That looks fun. I've been tossing the around the thoughts of going snow tubing in Indiana at a ski lodge. I've heard its a blast.
Looks like fun, but I would break every bone my my body if I were to go Ice Skating! lol!
Looks like fun! Our youth went about a month ago, but since I was 8 months pregnant...
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah