I am so enjoying Spring! My yard has already been mowed and weeds have been pulled etc. Speaking of weeds I saw a sign somewhere the other day that said " PLEASE RING DOOR BELL..IF NO ANSWER START PULLING WEEDS" =) now that's a thought!
There is a trailer of mulch in my yard so we can freshen things up a bit! It has been so nice here 60's 70's and up to 80 a time or two in the last week! This morning it is coming a thunder storm with heavy rains..
Cell phone pic =)
On Saturday we had our first official Spring clean up around here..the boys and I had weed, stick etc duty and James mowed the back yard.
It was a perfect day for working in the yard! I had found some Violas etc at Lowe's for .45 and .50 cents, so I have been planting in my pots =) I had a clay pot that was chipped, so I tried something new in the land scape.
The violas are purple, yellow and orange. I will post an updated picture when they are in full bloom.
Bradford Pears are in full bloom!
This was the view from my front door on Saturday.
I love the colors of Spring! My Peonies are coning up out of the ground, all of my lilies are up too. My creeping phlox are beautiful this year! I will grab a pic and share it in a day or two.
So, what have you been up to? Spring cleaning, planting your garden, flowers? Would love to hear from you!
Sarah



2 comments:
Well, as for our family...This week is our spring cleaning week! I have taken one room at a time, getting rid of and cleaning as I go. Saturday is outside work, trimming, planting.. etc.! I love spring!
Sarah, thank you so much for your visit and comment. The weather there sounds wonderful to me. We are still in the 40's and 50's here so any heat would be welcomed. I love the pictures of your spring blooms. Beautiful! Have a blessed week. Pamela
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah